Docutech, a First American Company, and First American Mortgage Solutions are bringing together their premier digital document solutions to seamlessly maximize efficiency for lender and servicer document services. The integrated approach enables Docutech to deliver a robust portfolio of digital document solutions from origination to post-closing and servicing in the mortgage industry.
The digital document suite is fueled by the industry’s most prominent property database, recorded document images comprehensive document solutions, and robust integrations with the leading Loan Origination Software (LOS), Point of Sale (POS) and Servicing Software providers. By working with one trusted partner, lenders and servicers leveraging solutions within the Docutech umbrella will realize cost and workflow efficiencies.
Docutech provides the premier solution for all lender document needs, enabled by First American’s robust portfolio:
- Document Research: scalable solutions for document retrieval, title policy replacement, and property information reports.
- Document Management: trailing document management, file storage and OCR, and third-party curative services.
- Document Generation: premium doc generation, including origination, assignment and lien release, loss mitigation, and foreclosure documents.
- Document Fulfillment: printing, handling, shipping, and customized fulfillment backed by tracking and reporting.
- Document Signing and Recording: solutions that support needs from traditional to hybrid to fully digital.
“This streamlined approach for document solutions will allow lenders and servicers to provide a seamless, human-centric signing experience while still benefiting from digital efficiencies,” said Emily Shapiro, Docutech president. “Docutech can now provide document generation and supporting products and services that support the entire mortgage loan lifecycle, which reinforces our commitment to providing our clients with industry-leading document capabilities.”
Schedule a demo today.